Happy Easter!!

22 Apr 2011 08:17 #1 by Nmysys
Happy Easter!! was created by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2011 08:31 #2 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Happy Easter!!
Happy Easter.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Apr 2011 09:46 #3 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Happy Easter!!
Hadn't seen those bunnies! :like:

24 Apr 2011 08:34 #4 by MountainRoadCrew
Replied by MountainRoadCrew on topic Happy Easter!!

24 Apr 2011 10:37 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Happy Easter!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Apr 2011 10:49 #6 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Happy Easter!!
Science Chic, where in the world do you get these emoticons? That was absolutely hilarious!

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Apr 2011 10:51 #7 by ScienceChic
Thanks! I Googled "funny Easter pictures" and looked at all 23 pages returned in the first link - the emoticon was near the end (page 19 or so).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Apr 2011 11:00 #8 by ScienceChic

24 Apr 2011 13:30 #9 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Happy Easter!!
Hope everyone has an awesome day. Happy Easter to all of you! We hid 220 eggs for the girls and we have 7 that are still unaccounted for. lol Even Franz and I couldn't find them. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 Apr 2011 13:49 #10 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Happy Easter!!
Happy Easter!

Cold day, though, and foggy too. Makes it hard to find those frozen Easter eggs.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds