Stagecoach Sports Grill is now the Evergreen Fire Pit

23 Oct 2015 18:19 - 27 May 2016 17:37 #1 by EvergreenFirePit
Welcome to our cozy mountain getaway. Great Food, Great Friends in a Very Cool Atmosphere... Come on in and get elevated!

Stagecoach Sports Grill is your cool mountain retreat. Locally owned and operated, if you want atmosphere, great food, friendly service, HDTVs and awesome tunes, this is the place! When you're here, you're home!

We have private areas for meeting and parties, along with an outdoor patio open from late spring to late fall. Our game room features billiards, pinball, and HD video games for all to play!

We are delighted to offer OMG locally homemade ice cream, featuring a new flavors each month.

“We take pride in being community-minded. Stagecoach is a proud member of the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce, and participate in charitable community events throughout the year.”

Tonight, Fri at Stagecoach Sports Grill in Evergreen...Buddy Cat live. Real Southern fried chicken special, local craft beers on tap.
Saturday night trivia, College football, MLB playoffs. Weekend Getcho game ON

Coming soon: evergreenfirepit.com/

30790 Stagecoach Blvd, Suite 101
Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2015 17:01 #2 by EvergreenFirePit
It's trivia night here at Stagecoach! Come on in; it's free, fun, and competitive, and each player gets a shot of Fireball on the house! Here's tonight's freebie question and answer. The fun starts at 7, with gift certificates to winners.
Q. How rare are four-leaf clovers?
A. 1 in 10,000

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

24 Oct 2015 17:14 #3 by NeutralGuy
While that is a beautiful picture (would like to live there), curious at why you chose that for your ad. I am a long time customer and love your food but why did you not post a picture of your actual location and all the new cool graphics you did on your windows?

When I first saw this post I thought you had moved based on the picture posted.

Thanks, be seeing you for some hockey.

24 Oct 2015 17:26 #4 by ScienceChic
I think I can answer that for Phil - he's a Michigan boy and this photo is of that area. He likes to share his news with pretty scenery photos, not necessarily of here.

Despite his questionable upbringing and likely football loyalty, I still like him. My team's better. :P
#OhioStateBuckeyesRule! Glad to hear you'll be in to watch some hockey NeutralGuy! What's your favorite team?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Oct 2015 18:32 #5 by NeutralGuy
Go Av's. Colorado native so there ya go.

Being a Michigan boy I am guessing I know where Phil's hockey roots go.

Dating myself but, some of the best hockey I've ever experienced were Avs/Wings late 90's/early 2000's.

Goalie fights, Draper hits, Peter and Joey goals, the turtle (not our proudest moment), best time ever for Av's hockey.

Might just have to place a side bet on the outdoor game in Feb. Not sure what Phil might request but I'm shooting for either a Fish and Chips or their awesome fried chicken dinner. I'm sure I can find something suitable on my side.

Red Wings SUCK!!!!

06 Nov 2015 17:22 #6 by EvergreenFirePit
Thank you for the offer of the bet, but I'm afraid I must decline. :)

Stagecoach is the place to be tonight though! Live classic rock from Brian Phillips in the bar, 6-9pm! Come on in and try our southern fried chicken, only $10.95 for a 4-piece meal with two sides, along with a pint of one of our new Colorado craft beers for only $5!

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

07 Nov 2015 18:08 #7 by EvergreenFirePit
Trivia Night with DJ Ian Simpson at Stagecoach! Round 1 starts at 7pm, winners get gift certificates, and all players get a shot of Fireball on the house just for playing! Here's a freebie question and answer to get you started.

Q. What is the approximate circumference of the earth?
A. 24,900 miles

Get in here!

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

07 Nov 2015 20:07 #8 by HappyCamper
Wish you would offer the Fried Chicken at lunch as that is when we are there Mon - Wed being in Bailey it is quite the drive for just dinner

Hope to maybe get over on the weekends during the Holidays!!

13 Nov 2015 18:57 #9 by EvergreenFirePit
Live music from JOHNNY TURNER at Stagecoach, until 9 tonight! Be sure to try our fried chicken, along with one of our 18 draft beers!

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

24 Nov 2015 16:17 #10 by EvergreenFirePit
Poker night at Stagecoach! The game starts at 7pm in the bar, with a $25 gift certificate to the winner. It's fun and free to play. It's also rib night; St. Louis style pork ribs for only $1.25/bone! Get in here!

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds