Brooks Place Tavern

18 Sep 2010 20:30 - 19 Sep 2010 11:18 #1 by The Viking
They just opened last weekend and I was finally able to go there today to wtach some football. I am extremely impressed. I have seen nothing but good reviews of this place. The owners, Steve Brooks and his wife are the most pleasent restaurant owners I have seen in a long time. They talked to anyone and everyone and it felt so much like your local neighborhood tavern that you have been going to for years. The staff and bartenders are very good and pleasent and efficient.

I just had their chicken kabobs, so that is all I can vouch for as far as food goew, but they were huge and very filing for an appetizer. Not to mention very tasty and a reasonable price. They have more kinds of beer there than you could try in months. They listened to everything everyone said as far as what they are doing good or could improve on.

They had many different games going for whoever wanted to watch what. I talked to many people there who have gone several times and they raved about the burgers and some of the other food. I will have to try a meal there next time.

But overall, it is a perfect welcome addition for our area for a great local place to get together for a beer or burger and watch some sports. They have lived in our area for a few years now and really want to help support the local community with a place where people can feel comfortable. I would definitely reccomend that everyone at least give them a chance and see what you think.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2010 20:31 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Also they did tell me that the new steak and seafood restaurant upstairs is set to open on October 1st. So just a couple weeks out. Looking forward to that too.

Should be nice this winter to have more places up here where we can go without having to drive down the hill for good food and good company.

19 Sep 2010 09:08 #3 by At Home With Rebecka
Hi All,

I host a Blog called At Home With Rebecka where I share my gifts as a home chef and food writer. I just recently decided to take a part time job here in Conifer and decided to interview at Brook’s Place Tavern. I met the owners, Steve and Janice Brooks on the sidelines of the Predators football team, where both of our sons are playing tackle football for the first time this year. After getting to know the Brooks family I knew that I wanted to become part of their new business. I was so please when they hired me to wait tables during the lunch hour. I'm always up for a challenge so, for the first time in my life, I'm waiting tables. One more job to add to my list of life's experiences.

I've been so pleased with the way Steve and Janice have launched this very comfortable and welcoming tavern to our community. The Brooks have also been extremely gracious and helpful during the process of training me and the rest of the restaurant staff. They've hired an amazing group of happy people that all exhibit strong work ethics. It's a joy to work with such a good group of people!

Executive Chef Joe had created a perfect menu for the Tavern with a wonderful mix of bar fare and healthy choices for the whole family. Chef Joe has even created a menu for those who eat gluten free foods. There are so many great meals to choose from but two of my favorite dishes are the Greek Chop Salad and the Ruben Sandwich. The freshness of the salad with its tangy dressing are just plain yummy and the Ruben is the most authentic I've tasted since living in the Chicago area.

I hope you’ll take the time to stop by for lunch and say hello. I'm looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Brook’s Place Tavern.

19 Sep 2010 10:05 #4 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Does anyone know the hours?

19 Sep 2010 10:11 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Brooks Place Tavern
We also have a menu thread. If you get the menu, we would be glad to post it.

19 Sep 2010 10:58 #6 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Their menu is posted on their website.

http://www.brooksplacetavern.com/menu.html

19 Sep 2010 11:20 #7 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Brooks Place Tavern

JMC wrote: Does anyone know the hours?

Here are the hours. 11 am till close Tues thru Sunday. He told me that if there are a lot of people there still at 10:30 they will stay open. I think they will have the doors open till 9 or 10 most nights and later if enough people want to stay.

http://www.brooksplacetavern.com/locationhours.html

19 Sep 2010 11:55 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Very happy that they are open for lunch.

19 Sep 2010 12:20 #9 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Brooks Place Tavern
We will have to do a date night next week and try them out.
Thx for all the good info.

04 Jul 2011 12:45 #10 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Wanted to give a shout out to Brooks Place Tavern (in the Safeway Center, below Up the Mountain, where the sushi place used to be). We tend to pop over there Saturday afternoons after knitting and also go for dinners. Food is great, service is great, the staff is Awesome!! I'm amazed at how they seem to remember everyone's name after just one or two visits. Hubby usually gets a burger, I'm a sucker for their mac and cheese, and if you get lucky enough to hit when the soup of the day is French Onion - yum!!! Always a great selection of sporting events on and a fun group of people.

(I've also heard their happy hour is terrific, but haven't made it there for that yet.)

[url=http://www.brooksplacetavern.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.brooksplacetavern.com[/url]

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds