Full Time Automotive Parts Counter person at NAPA

15 Aug 2019 07:41 - 27 Aug 2019 12:05 #1 by traciwills
Still seeking YOU to join our team in Evergreen!!

We are looking for applicants as we continue to build our team at our Evergreen Colorado location. Positions are open NOW!! If you are a customer friendly, motivated individual, searching for a positive long term work environment, this is a position you will want to consider.

Our Evergreen location is independently owned and operated, and we pride ourselves in being a part of our mountain community. We are open 7 days a week, so we prefer applicants who can work a weekend day. Our business continues to grow, and opportunities for advancement are always available to the right person.

Paid holidays are available after 90 days, and 2 weeks paid vacation after one year.

We are always willing to train the right person for our fast paced and busy store.

Wages start at 15.00-20.00 per hour depending on you experience in auto parts counter sales.

$1000 bonus after 6 months of employment, for your auto parts counter sales experience.

Please apply in person at 30790 Stagecoach Blvd, Suite 102 in Evergreen or call Traci at 303.674.5551, I will send you an application to fill out and get back to me with your resume.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $15.00-$20.00 /hour

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds