I am hiring!

07 Apr 2020 16:07 #1 by JeanieBoymel
I am hiring! was created by JeanieBoymel
Have you been laid off and looking for a career with job security? The insurance and financial services industry has been deemed critical. I am hiring!

Wholistic, Personalized Financial Planning

Altitude Financial Partners
303-503-5036
altitudefinancialpartners.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2020 14:36 #2 by JeanieBoymel
Replied by JeanieBoymel on topic I am hiring!
In uncertain economic times, we are all searching for stability. Stability in a paycheck, a company that won’t fold or lay off employees, and a job we know isn’t going anywhere. My company can offer ALL of those things. Join the other 11,000+ New York Life employees who have stability. I would love to set up a time to talk. Please look over the brochure below and call me at (303) 503-5036 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to schedule.

www.newyorklife.com/assets/docs/pdfs/nyl...l-Times-Brochure.pdf

303-503-5036
Attachments:

22 Jul 2020 18:12 #3 by JeanieBoymel
It's more important than ever for people to build and protect their futures. Contact me to learn why many retail managers find greater enjoyment and success working with people as a New York Life financial professional. Call me at (303) 503-5036 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to schedule an appointment!

303-503-5036
Attachments:

21 Aug 2020 18:35 #4 by JeanieBoymel
Even if you won't need new backpacks and lunch boxes this year, the end of summer always brings the energy of a fresh start. Contact me to learn more about a new career as an agent with New York Life.
Become An Agent - Learn More About New York Life

303-503-5036

21 Sep 2020 11:43 #5 by JeanieBoymel
Does 2020 have you looking for a fresh start? Empower, grow, and shape your career while helping others in the Latino community by becoming a New York Life agent. #HispanicHeritageMonth

Learn more at New York Life!

303-503-5036

12 Oct 2020 16:20 #6 by JeanieBoymel
Introducing some of my incredible Team members!

I would like you to join me in wishing Happy Birthday to one of my amazing team members who recently celebrated her birthday. Holly Jensen is a local business owner in Conifer along with being a New York Life agent. She owns Little Britches Boutique and is known for being one of the people in the community that everyone goes to visit. She has a wonderful personality that sparkles and a heart that loves fiercely. She cares deeply about people and helping them thrive. She brings these special traits to her clients and makes sure they are set up properly - either through her store or her portfolio of New York Life products.

Her heart also shows up with all the volunteer work she does in our community. She is the Treasurer with the Conifer Club of Unified Boosters for the Conifer schools. They are currently working on an outdoor sports facility for the local schools to use. She has three children who attend each of the schools in Conifer: West Jeff Elementary, West Jeff Middle, and Conifer High.

If you have not had the pleasure of meeting Holly, you need to. She is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and loving women I have ever met.

Holly, I am so honored to have you as a part of Team Boymel. It is an absolute joy to work so closely with you. I hope you have a day that is as incredible as you are!

Let me introduce you to Becky. Becky is joining our team after years of me telling her she would rock at this. She came from the banking industry, where being of service and helping clients utilize different solutions to meet their goals was always her number one priority. New York Life was a natural transition for her since she already attended councils with us because her husband is an agent too. Evan and I started in the business close to the same time and I always liked having her at events. We become fast friends and at their Star Wars/Harry Potter themed wedding, Eli and I got to be the golden couple. I dressed up as a golden snitch and Eli was C3PO. An event with Becky is never short on fun and entertainment.

Her sense of humor and fun-loving nature makes it easy to connect with her on a personal level. I knew she would be a perfect addition given her passion for working with people, her integrity, and intelligence. Although it took her a while to be ready to start this career, she is unstoppable. She was the paid case leader in the month of August out of the whole office. She is strategic, driven and works hard to meet everyone’s goals. She has magic in her that she shares with everyone she meets! Thank you for being part of the team and pushing us to excellence!

If you'd like to join our Team, please give me a call!

303-503-5036
Attachments:

23 Oct 2020 18:49 #7 by JeanieBoymel

It is truly an honor to introduce to you this amazing young lady. Sarah Dayton is one of my former student/ athletes and is now learning to be a financial professional extraordinaire. Knowing her when she was younger and then reconnecting has been such a fun experience. I’ve known her since she was in seventh grade and while she has grown up, I still see this vibrant passionate and powerful learner that I enjoyed all those years ago.

Her passion for nonprofits and being of service to others is one of her many gifts to the world. She is so caring and empathetic that every piece of advice and suggestion comes from a place of giving. It feels like there isn’t a situation that she can’t look at and hope to improve. This service of hers comes straight from her heart and is carried over in the care she provides the people she interacts with.

Having always been a resource to her coworkers about company benefits, she is thrilled to expand that service & knowledge with New York Life. In her words, “With always having a passion to financially plan and geek out over numbers mixed with my heart to serve and help others, this career lined up perfectly!” She truly loves meeting with her clients, finding out their priorities, timelines, and goals. I have never seen someone so diligent about searching for solutions and trying every possible option. She works closely with Dan Morris of High Point Financial Group. Dan is a mentor to her as a New York Life agent who is well known in the community to educate and create advanced planning strategies. Sarah is a true student of the profession and seeks advice and help from others to be sure her solutions are the right fit for her people. Sarah’s contributions to our team are so apparent and we are grateful for her spirit.

303-503-5036
Attachments:

30 Oct 2020 11:09 #8 by JeanieBoymel

The end of Daylight Saving brings a chance to re-think your career goals. Wherever your stage in life, it's never too late to shine light into your working day. Contact me to find out how a career as a New York Life Agent can help you reach new goals. #DaylightSavings

303-503-5036
Attachments:

15 Nov 2020 16:41 #9 by JeanieBoymel
I wanted to express some serious gratitude to an amazing member of our team.

Missy Connelly-McVoy is a teacher at heart. Her love for the classroom makes her an amazing educator of finance. She has also coached and been a successful athlete herself. She values setting goals herself but more importantly wants to help others bring their goals to fruition. Missy’s work ethic and extreme dedication to everyone's greater good is what makes her such a powerful part of any team.

In a recent post, Missy stated "Today I was asked what I love about my job and it's really simple. I am an educator at heart. I love learning just as much as empowering others to solve problems, to think bigger, and to gain powerful life skills. I found myself in a moment of complete happiness as I helped a few business owners navigate well-deserved goals this morning."

I am so grateful for you Missy, always showing up and inspiring us all. You are a true gift!

303-503-5036
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds