Art for the Soul project

17 Jan 2022 17:35 #1 by daddyshomemadesyrup
There were no words when we heard about the devastating fires in the Louisville, Colorado area right after Christmas last year. Our family has been evacuated from wildfires in past years and it is a very scary feeling. Our hearts go out to all the families in the area and we knew we wanted to find a way to do something in some way to help.

I have been so inspired and speechless so many times from artwork from our kids and the way it can bring out our emotions.

When I saw Pitter Patter in Louisville was looking for art from kids, I was on board right away to help! Their hope is for art of uplifting encouragement, positivity and hope in the messages and art that might come in. They hope the kids' art can help the local communities heal from MarshallFire.

We are looking for more businesses (small or large), nonprofit, or any location in the Louisville/Superior area that would also like to participate in displaying kids’ art. Please let us know if you are in the area and would like to participate or know anyone who would like to!

Art to help heal

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2022 10:15 #2 by daddyshomemadesyrup
We had an incredible response when we took pictures to Pitter Patter in Louisville. They were so grateful and couldn't wait to put them in their goodie bags for families displaced by the Marshall Fire.

I am so excited that this project is growing! We will now be delivering kids' art to several other local business in the Louisville area and are now working with Rocky Mountain Academy, local Girl Scouts, Evergreen High School and Wilmot to get more art!

We are looking for more businesses (large or small), nonprofit, or any location in the Louisville/Superior area that would also like to participate in displaying kids’ art. Please let us know if you are in the area and would like to participate or know anyone who would like to!

Art for the Soul story

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds