Photos Shared on our Facebook Page From our Fantastic Community

22 Aug 2014 20:32 #1 by ScienceChic
It just occurred to me that many of you don't like to use Facebook, so I should be sharing the photos that are posted there from our wonderful Page Fans to here so you can enjoy too!

This is tonight's sunset in Bailey, from Sherrie Ann Payne:

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2014 20:51 #2 by ScienceChic
From Sherrie Ann Payne, lookie what's in Bailey!

And there it is!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

30 Sep 2014 18:55 #3 by LOL
Thanks! I'd rather have my teeth pulled than sign up on Facebook. SO thanks for sharing. :)

BWAhahahahahaaaaaaaa!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

13 Oct 2014 13:57 #4 by ScienceChic
I love the contrasting colors in this picture, from Karma Barber Vance:

Attachments:

28 Nov 2014 18:59 #5 by MyMountainTown
Tonight's sunset from Conifer Mountain, courtesy of Sheri Christensen:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

28 Nov 2014 20:34 #6 by MyMountainTown
From Karma Barber Vance:

From Terri Mobley:
Sharing my hubby's pic from this evening...my uncle called them angel wings. I think he was right.

From Jennifer Hinchey-Mathews

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

10 Dec 2014 20:17 #7 by ScienceChic
Shared from Barbara Shelp just now, a beautiful Pikes Peak Sunset:

She tagged a pretty good Facebook page on her post too: Visit Pikes Peak
www.facebook.com/visitpikespeak

Attachments:

13 Dec 2014 11:14 - 13 Dec 2014 11:15 #8 by ScienceChic
Sunrise taken this morning at Deer Creek in Bailey by my friend Billie Price and shared with permission.

Attachments:

04 Jan 2015 21:39 #9 by ScienceChic
We have a new admin on our Facebook page who has been adding some fantastic pictures and I've been slacking on sharing the links to them here. :) It's my pleasure to introduce MissChris from Pine!

A little about me.....My fiancée was almost killed in a car accident & suffered a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) I have always had a thing for hearts but since his accident I have really had to slow down & I have realized how much we ALL take for granted in our lives. Slowing down has helped me appreciate all my surroundings so now I find hearts EVERYWHERE I go...I can't leave the house without seeing them! The really cool part is now when I see them I take a picture & share them with all my friends. Now all my friends have slowed down to notice them, take a picture & send what heart they found to me. I love that in some way I have helped people slow down & appreciate their surroundings as well. Here is a few I have found myself in the last week. ~ Photos by MissChris

Here's the Traumatic Brain Injury Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TbiAwareness?fref=ts
Her photos are all for sale if you would like to purchase any. PM me if so.

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...9853/?type=3&theater

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...9849/?type=3&theater

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...9848/?type=3&theater

Earlier photos shared by MissChris:
www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...9732/?type=3&theater
www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...6397/?type=3&theater

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...3056/?type=3&theater

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/p...6389/?type=3&theater

Tonight's Wolf Moon photo album:
www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/posts/92...4565326?notif_t=like
2015 "Wolf" Moon. Taken above Deer Creek Valley Ranch. As you see we are having some ground blizzards but sure made for better photos! ~Photos by MissChris

I'll share some more later! Thank you MissChris!

05 Jan 2015 10:12 #10 by ScienceChic

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds