A reality revelation for "the KING'

28 Dec 2018 09:25 #1 by homeagain
www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump...hats-not-a-bad-thing

The arrival of the New Year will bring "the king" into a NEW understanding of the construct of our
democracy. He would be WISE to shrink his ego and actually learn to be an adult. It is regrettable he did not understand that in 2018. jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2018 09:08 #2 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump...hats-not-a-bad-thing

The arrival of the New Year will bring "the king" into a NEW understanding of the construct of our
democracy. He would be WISE to shrink his ego and actually learn to be an adult. It is regrettable he did not understand that in 2018. jmo

For the "collective" .....care to comment Ramage?

29 Dec 2018 15:21 #3 by ScienceChic
I don't see him becoming more reasonable as he will face mounting pressure and scrutiny in the form of Congressional investigations on top of the NY state investigations and Office of Special Counsel. His stress levels will shoot through the roof when his kids get indicted and he's going to continue to blame Democrats (quite silly, as Republicans have had control of Congress for the past two years and no amount of him claiming that Mueller and his team are Democrats will actually make them so).

He's going to have to accept a compromise on the budget to end the government shut down, but he'll find some way to spin it that it was all his doing. He hasn't demonstrated a willingness to listen to most anyone, and now the most qualified and credible leaders we had in the White House, Kelly and Mattis, are gone so we can figure on a lot of craziness that they had squashed now happening (see Woodward's book for things staff claimed to have done to avert disasters, and this account of government workers having to scotch tape papers back together to stay in compliance with the law to preserve presidential records).

As for what else to expect from him, here's a good bet:
A Thread from @HoarseWisperer
November 28, 2018

Super quick one on what we're seeing from Trump and what's likely to come next.

He's entering a different phase on the narcissistic cycle that tends to be extra unhinged, so might as well talk about it and prepare for it.

It's perhaps the most bonkers part of the cycle.
1/

Click the link above to read the Twitter thread

Similar Thread by @HoarseWisperer on July 9 2017

I understand narcissistic personality disorder like the back of my hand. Trump is as familiar as an old movie, so let me share some intel.1/
<snip>
But make no mistake, Donald Trump is clinically incapable of doing anything other than what he is doing: trying to avoid the shame of being discovered to be illegitimate and unworthy of public respect. 10 & 11/

He has an uncontrollable compulsion to avoid that awful truth. 12/

No matter how absurd each new action or lie sounds, he'll throw even his own family under the bus until there is no way out and then he will first explode on everyone and everything around him when he realizes there is no escape... 13 & 14/

It will be the crazy tweetstorm to end all tweetstorms... and then he'll either a) implode in a miserable ball of self-loathing and flee or concoct some attempt at a face-saving exit. Claiming he's too good for the job or that he's protesting the "deep state"... 15 & 16/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Dec 2018 18:50 #4 by homeagain
The "revelation" will be this..... he can NOT operate in the same manner t(with NO oversight.) THIS new paradigm will send him over the edge and he WILL do something that brings this country to the brink......war,recession,,IMPEACHMENT. (John DEAN has stated this is where it is heading.......as Nixon's lawyer, I suggest that is a VERY credible statement.).......
the previous post was a fore warning that the man is going to be facing situations he will not be prepared for(as a KING)......so we are of the same mindset.....he will be unhinged to the max.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

02 Jan 2019 13:35 #5 by homeagain
Let the games begin.......tomorrow (Thursday) is .......wait for it

D DAY= Democrats
Destiny of the country
DEALING (OR NOT)
denial of culpability
decline of the KING'S reign
documents forth coming FOR DISCOVERY
decisions on a grand scale (both negative and positive)
decidedly different demeanor ("we can work together")....dubious, but interesting.:unsure:

02 Jan 2019 15:24 #6 by hillfarmer
"King Leer" has spoken...he torpedoed any deal today. Here's wishing the country can stand two more years of his madness.

02 Jan 2019 18:12 #7 by ramage
Hillfarmer, What deal did the President torpedo?
Homeagain, "Gotta love you" You must be my generation, what with all the free association.
However it does make it difficult to respond your commetns.

02 Jan 2019 19:06 #8 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/03/d...oos-pkg-ebof-vpx.cnn

WHAT? you did not see the predominate poster in front of the POTUS

OH MY HOW REMISS OF YOU,,,,,

02 Jan 2019 21:35 #9 by hillfarmer

03 Jan 2019 20:42 #10 by hillfarmer

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds