cfWISE to not wait....IF wallet is wanting.

02 Aug 2019 13:36 - 02 Aug 2019 13:39 #1 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2019/08/02/economy/trade-war...er-prices/index.html

Couple weeks from now, your CHRISTMAS CHEER will be much more expensive..Aug. and Sept are the months merchandise is already
ordered for your shopping convenience in Oct..YOU, collectively are carrying the cost of the king's colossal MIS calculation..TARIFFS
that will end 2019 in a recession..This game of chicken with CHINA, will NOT end well..and IF I am wrong I will so state it in future
posts..we will watch,and when the wreck is apparent to all...THEN winning this prediction will NOT be a wonderful thing. jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2019 10:08 #2 by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...10-wall-street-warns

We are going into a full blown FUBAR.....IF your $$$ is tight, it would be the right time to make
sure YOUR christmas gifts are under the tree NOW.....they WILL be more expensive in the near future.

01 Sep 2019 12:09 #3 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2019/08/02/economy/trade-war...er-prices/index.html

Couple weeks from now, your CHRISTMAS CHEER will be much more expensive..Aug. and Sept are the months merchandise is already
ordered for your shopping convenience in Oct..YOU, collectively are carrying the cost of the king's colossal MIS calculation..TARIFFS
that will end 2019 in a recession..This game of chicken with CHINA, will NOT end well..and IF I am wrong I will so state it in future
posts..we will watch,and when the wreck is apparent to all...THEN winning this prediction will NOT be a wonderful thing. jmo

[/b][/b]

FOR RICK......who believes Cassandra's calculations are callous and UNcalled for....recession
ruins lives.....YOU ,collectively, can call on your congress and your state rep. to STOP the
severe economic shock......HOWEVER, it takes COURAGE to call out tariffs.....your choice.

01 Sep 2019 16:10 #4 by ramage
Cassandra (Homeagain)
You have created many topics and it is difficult to know to which one a response should be made.
Having said that, I am addressing my comments to you even thought it may be better posted in one of your myriad of threads.
As I mentioned some time ago that you should either be Cassandra ( which, I see you are comfortable with said appellation) or Chicken Little. Both espoused the same theme that the "sky is falling", in Cassandra's case the truth was told but no solutions were offered. I have read all of your references and they indicate that the economy and the USA is in trouble. Would you disagree with that?
If you don't disagree then we are in sync. If you do disagree, please tell us what should be done to avoid this calamity.

01 Sep 2019 17:52 - 01 Sep 2019 17:55 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: SDNY is a key player,so that piece needs to fit into the calendar. JUNE/JULY is Q2/Q3 and IMPEACHMENT and a recession will be
occurring.....NOW, I have really roped myself in, haven't I???

Why yes, you have LOL

FOR RICK.......it is STILL Q3......Sept 30 ends Q3......

www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/perspectives/glob...inversion/index.html

THIS is the thread that prompted the deluge of data......I was WARNING those who would listen,
but RICK'S reply made it quite obvious that was a joke.....a joke that just became REAL.....view
the DATE of the FIRST posting......the inversion of the yield curve was showing up VERY
early.

I do not know the intent of your last two sentences......they seem contradictory....IF you are agreeing with me that we have found ourselves in a fubar ......then I do understand your post.

WHAT is the way thru this? I DO NOT have the answer....it is THE FOURTH TURNING
manifesting, I have posted before that BANNON believes in this theory and he encouraged
egregious actions (while he was in the inner circle).......it appears that the king has kept his
ideas,even after kicking him out.

As for impeachment, the inquiry process is underway,as we speak. THAT should
solidify at the end of Q4......as 2020 commences (Q1 ISH) there should be a better understanding of the issue......

For clarification......it is NOT just our nation, it is a global gut punch,because the king does NOT understand critical world conditions......the domino effect.

What is that street racing slogan? Get in,buckle up and hold on..... THAT about sums it up,

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds