REPUBLICAN reads the cards

REPUBLICAN reads the cards was created by homeagain

www.nj.com/opinion/2019/10/the-final-day...-a-ex-bush-aide.html .......
AND I bet he does not utilize astrology for this prediction......(hit continue without dis abler the article will appear.)

THIS scenario is VERY plausible.
12 Oct 2019 07:22 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic REPUBLICAN reads the cards

homeagain wrote: www.nj.com/opinion/2019/10/the-final-day...-a-ex-bush-aide.html .......
AND I bet he does not utilize astrology for this prediction......(hit continue without dis abler the article will appear.)

FOR FRED.....
13 Oct 2019 08:35 #2

Replied by Rick on topic REPUBLICAN reads the cards

Garbage article. I love how these morons claim that phone call equated to an illegal foreign campaign contribution. Maybe English is their second or third language.
14 Oct 2019 19:52 #3

Replied by ramage on topic REPUBLICAN reads the cards

Gotta luv u homeag'n. (no caps)

Evidently I have to read the articles you proffer. After reading them I still must ask is this you opinion? Or do you not have an opinion?
Spare me, pease tell me YOUR (the caps again) opinion, so that I may respond. If I felt that the article from nj.com was worthy of a comment I would write to nj.com.
Does the fact that you referenced this article mean that it is what you believe?
14 Oct 2019 20:03 #4

ramage wrote: Gotta luv u homeag'n. (no caps)

Evidently I have to read the articles you proffer. After reading them I still must ask is this you opinion? Or do you not have an opinion?
Spare me, pease tell me YOUR (the caps again) opinion, so that I may respond. If I felt that the article from nj.com was worthy of a comment I would write to nj.com.
Does the fact that you referenced this article mean that it is what you believe?

[/b]

RAMAGE, again your uptake is rather slow.....isn't that what I have indicated from the VERY beginning? Thread after thread after thread, I have stated almost the same thing.....thru
astrology (notice mycomment about the article?)
15 Oct 2019 06:49 #5

homeagain wrote: www.nj.com/opinion/2019/10/the-final-day...-a-ex-bush-aide.html .......

ALSO notice Nov. is a date given,,,,,,which I have tagged as a critical date Q4.

MY (Cassandra's) FORECAST is falling into alignment.
15 Oct 2019 06:54 #6

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds