Let me help find your home

12 Mar 2022 15:23 #1 by Karens Colorado
If you're renting, you're already paying a mortgage, just not yours! Buying a home allows stability, no rent raises, and is also an investment. Call me to begin your home buying journey!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #homeowner #investment #finances #smartmoney #themoreyouknow #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2022 16:25 #2 by Karens Colorado
Did you know mortgage and property tax payments are often deductible from federal and some state taxes? Just one of the many benefits of owning your home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #finances #investment #themoreyouknow #realtor #realestate #realestateagent

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

24 Mar 2022 16:02 #3 by Karens Colorado
Did you know first time home buyers make up over 1/3 of home purchases? Maybe this year is your year! I'm ready to help you with your happy home hunt – just give me a call! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhomeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #dreamhome #househunting

Attachments:

04 Apr 2022 17:44 #4 by Karens Colorado
Have you always dreamt of a garden or a backyard with a fire pit? What will you put in your new backyard?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #dreamhome #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

06 Apr 2022 12:11 #5 by Karens Colorado
Homes with quality listing photos can sell quicker and for more money. Professional listing photos will increase the number of buyers who want to see your home in person! Know a great photographer?
Tag them below! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #themoreyouknow #realestate #icanhelp #realestateagent #happyhome #realtor #forsale

Attachments:

13 Apr 2022 11:57 #6 by Karens Colorado
Whether you’re cleaning for yourself or to prepare your house to sell, this checklist will get your kitchen in order. Pros recommend cleaning first and organizing later. Do you love spring cleaning or avoid it?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #spring #springtime #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #springcleaning #happyhome #dreamhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

14 Apr 2022 11:48 #7 by Karens Colorado
Bloom, baby, bloom! Spring is the perfect time to add new plants that add pops of color to your front porch! What are your favorite low maintenance plants?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #hometips #homestyle #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyhomeowners #dreamhome

Attachments:

18 Apr 2022 11:43 #8 by Karens Colorado
No bunny would be hoppier to help than me! Send me a message so I can Spring into action and find your referral the burrow (I mean, home) of their dreams.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #spring #hoppyeaster #happyeaster #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #punny #funny

Attachments:

20 Apr 2022 11:35 #9 by Karens Colorado
Working with a talented realtor (like me!) can make buying or selling a home a cinch. It’s my job to make things easy for you, and I love doing just that!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #househunting #homeowners #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

21 Apr 2022 10:35 #10 by Karens Colorado
Feeling a little chicken to start looking for your next home? Don't get your feathers ruffled, I'm here to help you! Call me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds