Love you're home

21 Mar 2022 13:11 - 27 Jul 2022 23:13 #1 by Karens Colorado
One of the unsung benefits of owning a home is getting to garden. Whether you have a green thumb, or want one, there’s nothing quite like creating an outside space that’s all your own.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #garden #gardening #homestyle #realestateagent #realtor #realestate #homeowners #happyhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ConiferRadio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2022 18:06 #2 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Yep, I know my way around Parker too!
Bringing happy buyers to Bradbury Farms for $716,000.
3 week close/cash + conventional.
Let me help you negotiate the way into your new home!
Call me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

29 Apr 2022 15:39 #3 by Karens Colorado
Gardening definitely teaches trust! One unsung homeowner perk is outdoor space you get to make your own, whether you love to garden, or just like being outside, let’s make sure your next home has the space you want!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #dreamhome #happyhome #homeowners #happyhomeowners #househunting #garden #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

09 May 2022 14:56 #4 by Karens Colorado
Buyers want to see themselves in your home, creating an inviting warm atmosphere will help. What’s the coziest part of your home?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #cozyhome #hometips #homesellingtips #realtor #realestateagent #realestate #icanhelp

Attachments:

11 Jul 2022 17:27 #5 by Karens Colorado
As a seller, this is fantastic news! Let me help you find the true value of your home while home prices are still on the rise!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #househunting #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #forsale #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

22 Jul 2022 16:48 #6 by Karens Colorado
Lets find your home value now, before it starts melting! The housing market is hot right now, and so are home values! Call me to find out what your house is worth!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #happyhomeowners #finances #investment

Attachments:

25 Jul 2022 15:25 #7 by Karens Colorado
Houses are still selling like hotcakes! Now is the perfect time to put your house on the market. Call me to get the process started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome

Attachments:

27 Jul 2022 14:47 #8 by Karens Colorado
Are you ready to jump into fun this summer? House hunting might seem scary right now but with me by your side we'll make a splash in the homebuying pool!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #summerfun #pool #realestateagent #realestate #realtor #happyhome #happyhomeowners #dreamhome

Attachments:

29 Jul 2022 13:31 #9 by Karens Colorado
A home's assessed value is just an estimate of the home's worth. There are a number of things taken into account when determining a homes value like home improvements, repairs, renovations, and more. If you want to learn more about how worth is determined leave me a comment with your questions, or give me a call!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #homevalue #investment #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

31 Jul 2022 13:45 #10 by Karens Colorado
Ok, this is just a joke. But in all seriousness, most homebuyers don't want carpeting. This is something to think about when you're preparing to sell your house. Something else to think about? Are you ready to handle all of the tasks and stress that come with selling your home? I can help with that second one, so let's talk!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #houseforsale #homeowner #happyhome #selling #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.754 seconds