Q3 QUARTER QUILL...quiet until then.....

01 Mar 2024 17:16 - 01 Mar 2024 17:17 #1 by homeagain
TIME....is the only true measure of existence,TIME gives legitimacy to matter,without TIME we do not exist. (quote from the movie LUCY)

MY TIME .at this moment,is to step away until FALL, the end of Q3 will expose and solidify MANY THINGS.....until then the "noise" will continue,only the volume will increase and I am NOT willing to "listen" to the bickering .

"MAY THE ODDS BE FOREVER IN YOUR FAVOR:''....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2024 07:45 #2 by Freezeman
We all ready know you will not "listen" yet I am sure you will not step away until FALL with your continued volume of "noise" bickering on here.

03 Mar 2024 07:00 #3 by Rick
It has to be difficult being someone who has to defend who they voted for, especially when the brain of that person is melting before our eyes.

There are going to be many new embarrassing moments for Biden in the coming months so I can understand the decision to dip out for the next 6 months. There will likely be a replacement for Biden by then as his dementia doesn’t care about elections.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Apr 2024 12:53 #4 by Freezeman
Welcome back to the bickering homeagain. You should know better than to make silly claims of nonparticipation.

17 Apr 2024 13:20 #5 by homeagain

Freezeman wrote: Welcome back to the bickering homeagain. You should know better than to make silly claims of nonparticipation.

HAVE I MENTIONED BIDEN/TRUMP/CRIMINAL TRIAL/CONGRESS/ELECTION/MSM BULLSHIT/ABORTION/SCOTUS/VOTING........NO. SO-O- stfu.

I have posted a medical PSA about next bug, I posted a review of a restaurant,a video of vivacious vixens,and
a song about walking on the wild side.......so,your claim is bogus and bullshit.....BACK AT U FREEZEMAN.

18 Apr 2024 07:12 #6 by homeagain
AS ALWAYS....a hit and run post....FREEZEMAN your silence is deafening. What is it ,u can't compose a
concrete answer? ENOUGH SAID.....I will not comment on politics , I will comment on OTHER things occurring in the world (Idiatrod) and concerns of health (like my previous medical PCP screwing with me)
OR I will post tuneage that I happen to think appropriate......JUNE OR Q3 is the stated timeline.....when THINGS WILL FALL APART( for some.).....till then, u would be wise to word your comments in another fashion.....GOT IT?

18 Apr 2024 08:08 #7 by Freezeman
Hi again homeagain, How is that TDS working out with you? Sorry I wasn't on here to read your words and acronyms of wisdom till now. I will try to keep up with all them things you "will do". GOT IT.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds