× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (2) By Dr Michael Brooks

09 Jan 2020 08:10 #1 by DrMike
You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (2) By Dr Michael Brooks

So, what keeps us from facing the hurts that we have hidden inside us that we don’t want to face? There are many reasons, and here are a few. I think this list includes pride, embarrassment, resentment, anger, shyness, nervousness, bitterness, and many more. I’m sure you could add several more names to this list that are holding you back from facing issues and has caused you to run away like an Olympic long-distance runner. Do you think it’s time to stop running away from your problems and deal with them? If running away from people and situations is keeping you awake at night, then take care of it?

Some people are good at hiding their feelings from friends and family, but they can’t hide it from themselves, and that’s what really counts....

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/01/you-cant-run-forever-trust-me-2-by-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds