× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (16) By Dr. Michael Brooks

19 Apr 2021 08:12 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (16)By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week, we will discover how yellows operate and how much fun they can be to the rest of the colors in the colorcode. Yellows love fun, that’s their motto! The one part of the yellows that I didn’t agree with, and this is me as a yellow saying this, I’m sure there are many yellows who would fit in this category, is they can be self-centered and don’t commit to very much. Yellows like to focus on their needs, wants, and desires. It’s all about them.

For yellows, committing to something means being focused for a certain amount of time, and yellows find that hard to do. They can be thinking of other things to do, they can’t focus for long periods of time. They can lose interest rather quickly before committing to a project. Yellows are naïve and trusting, I have to say as a yellow, I’ve been burned by people that I have trusted......

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:
applicablecoaching.com/unexplained-behaviors-explained-16/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds