Music That You Love

08 Sep 2014 00:00 #1911 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2014 00:00 #1912 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Sep 2014 00:00 #1913 by otisptoadwater

10 Sep 2014 00:16 #1914 by otisptoadwater

10 Sep 2014 00:33 #1915 by otisptoadwater

10 Sep 2014 22:00 #1916 by otisptoadwater
Had to don the noise cancelling headphones and crank up the volume for this one! Can't have the hotel guests complaining about the noise...

11 Sep 2014 00:03 - 11 Sep 2014 00:39 #1917 by otisptoadwater
Nothing wrong with a little gratitude! I can't tell anyone want to do but I recommend never failing to be humble when it's appropriate and always being thankful! God has a plan for each and every one of us and he supposedly never gives any of us more than we can handle.

I wish God didn't have so much trust and faith in me sometimes... Death and adversity continue to challenge my faith but I always come back around to what I have been taught since I was I little boy. No matter the consequences, always do what is right, be honest with everyone even if it is detrimental to yourself and your family and friends, and help those in need when and where you find them.

2014 has been a difficult year for me, too many people lost to violence and war, and survivors left to cope with the loss of family members. I say a prayer three times a day, literally morning, noon, and night (and this part of my post probably belongs in a different directory on this site) for all of the people I have known that served our nation and sacrificed to provide us with our current quality of life and the freedoms we continue to enjoy.

Regardless of your political views, I ask that you take a moment to consider the sacrifices others have voluntarily made as members of our professional military service members who defend you and your rights under the constitution of the United States of America. Freedom isn't free; I have been to too many funerals, interventions, and other events that require a large investment of my time, your tax
dollars, and too many tears, fear, and stress on everyone involved in each situation.

I love my fellow service member too much to ignore them and their families and I'll continue to support them until I can't. It's important to me and I hope many of you feel the same way. Our current service members and our veterans deserve our support.

16 Sep 2014 00:00 #1918 by otisptoadwater

16 Sep 2014 20:40 #1919 by otisptoadwater

16 Sep 2014 20:43 #1920 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds