Music That You Love

16 Sep 2014 23:52 #1921 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2014 00:00 - 17 Sep 2014 22:39 #1922 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Sep 2014 22:48 #1923 by otisptoadwater

17 Sep 2014 22:55 #1924 by otisptoadwater
:knocksmiley

19 Sep 2014 19:25 - 19 Sep 2014 21:25 #1925 by otisptoadwater
Currently filed under "Where Are They Now?"

The following user(s) said Thank You: jf1acai

19 Sep 2014 20:02 #1926 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love
That isn't my favorite version of Wild Thing, but that video with the '55 Buick Roadmaster brings back some great memories of my first car, a '56 Buick Special (not a convertible). I had a LOT of fun in that 'tank'! Learned a lot too! :whistle: :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

19 Sep 2014 20:23 #1927 by otisptoadwater
My first car that I bought and owned outright was a1964 and 1/2 black on black Mustang convertible. I quickly nick named it the "rustang" because the rust was rampant on the car to the point that I was scared to hit a bump for fear that another part of the car would fall off while I was driving! I'm gonna pump my previous post full of songs that fit the profile of "where are they now" with the intent that others might jump on the 'bandwagon' so to speak and contribute to the thread. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that works out...

19 Sep 2014 21:03 #1928 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love
Never owned one, but would like to have...

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Sep 2014 23:46 #1929 by otisptoadwater

22 Sep 2014 00:00 #1930 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds