Music That You Love

16 Nov 2014 15:21 #1961 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2014 15:28 #1962 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

16 Nov 2014 15:33 #1963 by otisptoadwater

16 Nov 2014 15:38 #1964 by otisptoadwater

16 Nov 2014 20:26 #1965 by otisptoadwater

19 Nov 2014 21:03 #1966 by otisptoadwater

19 Nov 2014 21:13 #1967 by otisptoadwater
Possibly one of the best opening guitar riffs ever! Love this song, hope my neighbors do to because I'm sure they can hear it clearly tonight...

19 Nov 2014 21:40 #1968 by otisptoadwater
Black Crows might have picked up a few things from this band...

19 Nov 2014 22:11 #1969 by otisptoadwater

19 Nov 2014 22:32 #1970 by otisptoadwater
Hand salute. It's a few days late so shame on me. Never forget.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds