Music That You Love

19 Nov 2014 22:45 #1971 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
Maybe a shift in the mood is in order...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2014 22:58 #1972 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Nov 2014 23:17 #1973 by otisptoadwater

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, ComputerBreath

19 Nov 2014 23:27 - 19 Nov 2014 23:28 #1974 by otisptoadwater
Still not solved... I want to see an end to the Troubles and I'm standing in line behind generations seeking the same answers:

24 Nov 2014 20:55 #1975 by otisptoadwater
I always thought Max headroom was a standup kind of guy...

24 Nov 2014 21:03 #1976 by otisptoadwater
B)

24 Nov 2014 22:00 #1977 by otisptoadwater
Not the first time it ever happened, IMHO it's a shame that our population finds rioting to be an acceptable reaction to justice being served...

27 Nov 2014 00:24 - 27 Nov 2014 00:26 #1978 by otisptoadwater
I'm a sucker for a green eyed redhead lady... I have revealed my Kryptonite...

30 Nov 2014 21:40 #1979 by otisptoadwater

30 Nov 2014 21:48 #1980 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds