I like bacon.

19 Sep 2015 15:14 #21 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I like bacon.
I think this might become my new church! Check out their 9 Beliefs .

8. Praise Bacon!
Bacon is our god, but that’s just a term of endearment. We don’t believe that Bacon is actually spiritual, though smelling it is surely a Divine Experience. We also like donuts because they are Holey.

In the beginning there was the Big Bang, which begat all of time and space. Eventually sacrificial pigs evolved and the God of Bacon came to be.

Praise Bacon! If you don’t like pigs, you may praise Vegetarian Bacon or Turkey Bacon. Or just love the smell.

Bacon is not jealous. You may have other gods or no gods before Bacon.

Praise the Lard! :P

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2015 14:11 #22 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic I like bacon.
Bacon, the gateway meat.

:) :cheer:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Dec 2015 10:26 #23 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I like bacon.
That is exactly how I feel every time I eat bacon too! :biggrin: :drool:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Jan 2016 10:12 #24 by ScienceChic

Attachments:

29 Jan 2016 14:53 #25 by shortstop
Replied by shortstop on topic I like bacon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds