Share your fall aspen leaf changing color photos here!

20 Sep 2014 12:07 #1 by ScienceChic
Posted yesterday on Como Depot's Facebook Profile:

The view from the Hotel looking towards Boreas Pass, taken this afternoon.

Several gorgeous ones posted of The Ben Tyler Trail taken by Steve Harbula Sept 18th on A Tree Falling Blog

From Heidi VanTassell Spurgeon via Capture Colorado

And Guanella Pass, Sept 17th, also from Heidi Spurgeon on Capture Colorado

Here are some great Facebook Pages where there is likely to be more shared:
Best Colorado Photography
Capture Colorado
Colorado Photos
Hiking Colorado

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2014 12:16 #2 by HappyCamper
I will see if hubby will take a couple of photos from our deck and I will post later.

20 Sep 2014 14:52 #3 by FredHayek
I have never see so many people parked on Kenosha Pass. Should be good next weekend too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Sep 2014 17:02 #4 by Reverend Revelant
Como - 9-21-2014 taken by Walter L. Newton

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD
Attachments:

21 Sep 2014 18:26 #5 by Photo-fish
I think this was prolly the last best day for Kenosha Pass colors. Rain and wind overnight will pull a lot of them down.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>
Attachments:

22 Sep 2014 12:56 #6 by DonaldRosier
Great fall color last week along 285.

Attachments:

22 Sep 2014 21:55 #7 by ScienceChic
The family and I headed up yesterday and though it was cloudy, it was still beautiful. We turned around on Guanella Pass when it became so foggy you couldn't see much off of the road, headed over Kenosha into South Park, down 77 past Tarryall to Florissant, over 24 to Woodland Park and back up 67 to Pine. Just FYI, if going for leaf viewing, don't head down to Pine and Woodland Park - the leaves aren't really turned yet and sometime past Pine (if heading south) they are just going brown.

Here's what it looked like on Guanella Pass:

And here's Kenosha Pass:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds