New Milestone for Our My Mountain Town Facebook Page! 10K, no 30K+ Reached!

13 Nov 2014 10:21 - 14 Dec 2014 12:53 #1 by MyMountainTown
A huge thank you to all of our Facebook Page Fans who made this happen simply by Liking the Page, Liking the posts, Commenting on the posts, and, most importantly, Sharing our posts: our Facebook Page surpassed the 10,000 Post Reach Mark yesterday!

Everything was organic, nothing was paid to Facebook to make that happen - that's simply and purely the power of our community! :2thumbsup: :applaud:

THANK YOU to every one of you who has helped get us there - you are all amazing! :) Shameless plug: please keep doing so, because we use that page to promote our local nonprofits and advertisers, share critical emergency info, lost pets, and events coming up all to help serve our community. To all our friends, if you see weather or traffic issues, lose or find a pet, or have beautiful pictures to share, please do so (the one of Windy Point, below, from Simone was shared 48 times and seen by over 3,740 people which helped increase our reach). Invite your friends to Like our Page too (thank you Splintered Forest  for doing just that, you rock! Please go Like them!) who you think would benefit from our information! :)

Nonprofits: PLEASE post on our page (and the forums) - we love it!

Businesses: if you aren't advertising with My Mountain Town, what are you waiting for? :) If you are already with us: you are loved and appreciated - thank you! Only our advertising businesses get to post on our FB page, use that exclusive benefit to increase your visibility - we're even encouraging you to straight out ask for Follows on your own Facebook pages - that's how we help each other! Social media is social - network it like there's no tomorrow! :)

Everyone has their own preferences for where to get information. Some here don't want to join Facebook, many others prefer to interact with their friends only on Facebook, still others are Twitter junkies, and many more like the feel of paper in their hands - that's why My Mountain Town has diversified its marketing reach by being active and engaged in all those platforms, and with a print ad in Score Foothills every month going to 24,000+ homes. It's working, we are visible proof. Come join us and be part of the growing excitement!

:typaint:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2014 07:42 #2 by ScienceChic
We're going viral! Just 4 days ago we finally hit the 10,000 Post Reach mark, now we're close to doubling that. Can y'all help us reach 100 Likes and 20,000 Post Reach in a week?! Go to My Mountain Town's Facebook Page if you are on Facebook and Share or Comment on a post. Or upload a cool photo of your own! THANKS!!! ‪#‎LoveOurFans‬! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

12 Dec 2014 21:07 - 12 Dec 2014 21:07 #3 by ScienceChic
Well the last time I posted, we got within a hairs breath of popping that 20,000 mark cherry (19,971 to be exact) but just didn't make it.

Last night we not only hit it, but by today we'd well surpassed it and are now eyeballing the 25,000 Post Reach in a Week goal!

As I posted on my FB page a few minutes ago:

Today was one of those exhausting, but highly rewarding days. It was pretty much nonstop from 2am until now, not even home from 6:30am to 6:00pm, and I hear my pillow calling my name. But not til I say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who've Liked, Commented, and especially Shared posts from My Mountain Town lately - you helped us break, and well surpass the goal of 20,000 people reached in a week on our Facebook page! We're now approaching the 25,000 Post Reach! You guys are awesome - thank you for helping make my day. It was a day of good news all around - a great way to end the week.

Sweet dreams to you all. You rock my world sometimes; I am blessed. Thank you.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

13 Dec 2014 18:25 #4 by ScienceChic
Okay, so I seriously underestimated our amazing Facebook fans...not only did we smash 25,000, but we're approaching 30,000 now! If it seems like I'm making a big deal out of this, it's because it is - our Facebook page post views have just surpassed our side rotating ad views per month! Our facebook page posts help drive people to the website and are another benefit for our advertisers and nonprofits in the area; its growth helps them (and us) so it's great to be doing so well!

If you are a fan on our FB page, thank you. If you've Liked, Commented, or Shared our posts - this feat is all because of you! You. Are. Awesome!

Attachments:

14 Dec 2014 12:56 #5 by ScienceChic

(silly me, thinking 30,000 would be tough! :P My Mountain Town'ers rock! Shall we go for 50,000?!)

Attachments:

25 Mar 2015 19:51 - 25 Mar 2015 19:53 #6 by ScienceChic
50K? Pshaw, let's go for 65K+! :yess: :like:

:MMTRocks:

On to 75K...or maybe we should shoot for 100K?! :coolwink:
#feelingblessed #grateful

Attachments:

16 Apr 2015 12:46 #7 by MyMountainTown
A new milestone! We reached 2,500 Likes on our Facebook Page today! You guys are so awesome - THANK YOU!!! :yahoo:

And we're still reaching people by sharing the information from here:

Those topics you start, and the information you share, is what makes this site the best and it is getting seen! Our thread view numbers may not be as high as some other sites, but that's because we made it so you can hover over the topic and read the first post without clicking - making it faster and more convenient for the reader, rather than forcing you to bump our numbers. We have more events posted here, and we have incredible community members who let us know when there are issues on the roads before anyone else.

Last night at the Conifer Town Hall Meeting, one of our government representatives expressed their gratitude for our help in sharing their information and getting the community engaged. They were appreciative that more people contacted them thanks to our help, and they love our site - that right there makes it all worth it. And it's all because of all of you.

With much gratitude,
Your My Mountain Town Servants

#Feelingblessed

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds