Kind of quiet here today

25 Jan 2015 13:37 #1 by HappyCamper
Seems quiet here today did everyone sleep in?

Nice day outside hope everyone is enjoying it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2015 17:41 #2 by ScienceChic
It was a gorgeous day outside! We spent the weekend doing much-overdue house cleaning :vacuuming: :mopping: :washwindow: :recycle: :takeouttras in preparation of our annual Superbowl party this coming Sunday. We'd let it get way messy, and hadn't even put our Christmas decorations away yet :blush: and it was really starting to bother us (we're neat freaks at heart). I'm still working on my desk :scaredfaint

Last night was date night with EM - a yummy German dinner at Aspen Peak Cellars followed by tasting new wine additions to Brooks Place Tavern's menu (get the Layer Cake Shiraz, mmmm tasty!). It's always so fun to go out and run into friends, especially ones we haven't seen in a long while! It reminded me that we need to start scheduling regular get-togethers - anyone have a day/time preference? :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Jan 2015 18:41 - 25 Jan 2015 18:42 #3 by HappyCamper
Once Mom is moved into her new place weekends are best for me unless of course there is a Hockey Game!!!

25 Jan 2015 19:32 #4 by otisptoadwater
I wonder if Disaster Area would come out of retirement and play a set or two...

:P

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds