Can't access My Mountain Town from home

16 Feb 2015 09:57 #1 by HEARTLESS
Did anything happen around last Wednesday, or did I get banned without notice?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2015 10:26 #2 by ScienceChic
Not that I know of, definitely no banning going on. :) How long has it been since you closed your browser and re-started your computer? I know if I leave Firefox open too long, it's a bandwidth hog and will eventually fill up my running memory and lock up on me so I have to do that periodically to reset everything.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Feb 2015 08:59 #3 by HEARTLESS
After about I minute it comes up "Can't display this page." Then run diagnostic and it says it is on that end. Oh well, it should keep things quiet.

17 Feb 2015 09:03 #4 by Nobody that matters
It's the NSA. Heard any helicopters, or seen any black SUVs?

:D

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

17 Feb 2015 09:58 #5 by swansei
;) Haven't seen any of the black SUV's but have seen helicoptors and small plane flyovers. No drones so far. Possibly USFS keeping an eye out for wildfires? And the occasional C130 practicing for Afghanistan?

Hope your computer issues resolve Heartless.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

17 Feb 2015 18:24 #6 by otisptoadwater
If it's a MicraSoft Winders box try operating the O N - O F F knob once or twice and see if that don't getch'a back up and running.

:coffeenews: :superluge: :happysnow:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Feb 2015 08:40 #7 by HEARTLESS
I'm thinkin' the ball peen hammer may be better for Winder's apps.

18 Feb 2015 09:38 #8 by ScienceChic
Hey Heartless! I sent your message to my web developer and asked for suggestions/troubleshooting help, I'm still waiting to hear back. As soon as I do, I'll let you know what he says. Sorry for the delay.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2015 15:19 #9 by ScienceChic
Heartless, please check your PMs and let me know when you can. Thanks!

03 Mar 2015 15:54 #10 by HEARTLESS
It is a miracle! Suddenly working again and I did nothing.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds