Notice: My Mountain Town Forums Re-Opened After Maintenance

27 Dec 2022 11:19 #1 by MyMountainTown
To our members,

We are temporarily shutting off the ability to create topics and reply to posts here on the forums while we migrate our site to a new server. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, we hope to be back up and running sometime tomorrow.

This is the first step in our move to upgrade and update our website, making it more useful, secure, and accessible for all.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding,
My Mountain Town Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2022 10:31 #2 by ScienceChic
We're getting close to finishing the migration, thank you all for your patience!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Dec 2022 12:08 #3 by ScienceChic
Everything should be all settled with the server migration. If you notice any issues, please let me know.

Next up will be a major site upgrade. We haven't changed the look and feel of it since 2013 and it's past due. We're just starting to explore all the options out there, but if there are any features or functionalities that you'd like or that you've seen on other websites, reply to this topic with your suggestions and we'll see what we can incorporate. Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Dec 2022 13:12 #4 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds