Exploring 285 - Tatonka Farms - Opens April 7th!

06 Apr 2023 17:16 #1 by kmaathuis
Are you ready for spring? Do you love to have vibrant flowers as part of your mountain home decor? Well check out Ta Tonka Farms located in Conifer, CO.

Tatonka Farms opens tomorrow, Friday, April 7th and the staff has been hard at work getting this year's plants ready!

Tatonka Farms offers mountain grown plants including annuals, perennials, herbs and tomatoes. The plants are grown and cared for locally in Conifer from the time they are planted until they are in full bloom, hardened off, and ready to go to their new home. Tatonka has been in our area for 23 years! Add some color to your yard and go check out the greenhouses before they sell out!!

If you want to more about mountain flowers, need to plant some mountain flowers or are not sure where to start on your plant journey – come check out Tatonka Farms. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and so willing to help!

Watch what they have to offer the community at :

Presented by Kayla Maathuis with RE/MAX. For any of your real estate needs, I would love to help ! Call me at 303.507.2751 or visit yourjourneyhome.net

Kayla Maathuis with RE/MAX Alliance
303-507-2751
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds