× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Possible Child Abuse Adrian Peterson

22 Sep 2014 10:42 #21 by Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2014 16:00 #22 by PrintSmith
Is there a point to the links that you'd like to share? Perry was indicted by a grand jury and had a warrant issued for his arrest. Is there a private business that this impacts the way the arrest of Rice has impacted not only the Ravens, but every team within the league?

23 Sep 2014 12:52 - 25 Sep 2014 09:48 #23 by Blazer Bob

PrintSmith wrote: Is there a point to the links that you'd like to share? Perry was indicted by a grand jury and had a warrant issued for his arrest. Is there a private business that this impacts the way the arrest of Rice has impacted not only the Ravens, but every team within the league?

I thought it was obvious. Perry and DeLay were indicted by a criminally partisan DA in order further an agenda.

If Tim Tebow was leading a team to the Super Bowl, do you doubt that Christian hating organizations funded by the evil Geroge Soros would not spend millions to buy a DA and trump up pedofile charges against him.

25 Sep 2014 09:46 #24 by Blazer Bob
Does anyone else see the connection between the article below and the thread topic, or am I the only sane person in the room?

"The Reeducation of Dinesh D’Souza
Crime is not disease.
24 September 2014

PHOTO BY GAGE SKIDMORE
Reading the New York Times account this morning of the sentence passed on Dinesh D’Souza—the filmmaker, writer, and outspoken critic of President Obama—for violating the laws relating to campaign finance, I was horrified to read the following: “As part of his probation, Mr. D’Souza . . . will also be required to undergo therapeutic counseling.” Assuming this to be an accurate report, one can only conclude that America is undergoing a gentle but nonetheless sinister cultural revolution.

From what illness is D’Souza supposed to be suffering? Is it of such a contagious nature that he needs state-mandated therapy, like Typhoid Mary? "...

www.city-journal.org/2014/eon0924td.html

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds