× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

29 Dec 2015 20:37 #121 by quadman

pineinthegrass wrote: Congrats to quadman! Enjoy the trophy...

:lombardi:

Thanks, I will enjoy but the trophy needs to be a giant lightbulb. (on you SC) :)

Actually wanted Jeremy Hill to score about 6 more points so the wife could
win her super bowl, but, c'est la vie...

Great year all, thanks for playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2015 22:36 #122 by ScienceChic
Congratulations Quadman! :applaud: I'm very happy you won! We'll settle up once I'm back in town. :goldtrophy:

Thank you to everyone who played in our league this year, I'm still feeling grateful and blessed that we had enough interest to create an additional league and it was very active.

Looking forward to another fun year next year. In the meantime, enjoy the last regular season game next week and the actual playoffs!

:lombardi:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2016 10:14 #123 by freebird
Congrats Quadman! You rock.

It was fun this year and all of the serious injuries sure added a different twist. I'm not sure if the 8-team league is as fun as a 12-team league but it is sure different on strategy.

Thanks for playing to all 15 of you. Now we have a few months break before the next season.

29 Mar 2016 12:31 #124 by ScienceChic
I'm glad to see that Quadman is putting the light bulb to good use. :coolwink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

29 Mar 2016 12:43 #125 by RenegadeCJ
So what is his idea????

Is an LED a better idea than an old incandescent? :whistle:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Mar 2016 12:54 #126 by ScienceChic
If your criteria for 'better' is more efficient, yes! :)

If you want it to put off heat, not so much. :P

29 Mar 2016 20:00 #127 by quadman
Well, the wife says I never have any bright ideas.

Even before the light bulb I had the brilliant idea, "Draft Cam Newton and Greg Olsen".

With the light bulb I'm surely even more dangerous next year.

Good luck next year minions. :P :P :P

29 Mar 2016 20:56 #128 by HappyCamper
Hubby has lots of bright ideas but next year I plan to kick his back side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that MMT has this, and I encourage any newbies out there to join in it is such fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention we need some new blood.

25 Jul 2016 11:55 #129 by MyMountainTown
Guess what time of year it is?! :coolwink: In honor of training camp starting this week, it's time to start recruiting players for our 6th Annual My Mountain Town Fantasy Football League!
:nfl: :football: :twisted: :yess: :td: :broncoshelm :lombardi: :yahoo: :wave: :moodexcited :lightbulb:

Anyone wishing to join us will need to post here to let us know! Just like last year, we'll set it up on espn.com and either I or RenegadeCJ (nudge, nudge, pretty, pretty please Commish!) will email you an invite to join the league. We'll need 10 players per league and we can form multiple leagues like we did last year to accommodate growing interest (yahoo!). It's free to join but you have to actively participate each week checking your line-ups and changing out players so we're giving it our best. Plus, we encourage friendly smack talk here. :P

The winner of the league gets a brand new mini iPad. Cuz we love you and want you accessing MyMountainTown.com anywhere you go. :biggrin:

Any questions, post 'em here or PM us! Quadman, you've got a championship to defend - hope you've got some armor to cover your butt! :silly: :twisted:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

25 Jul 2016 12:26 #130 by Froberg
I would love to join if there is still room?

Woooo!!!

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds