× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

06 Sep 2021 17:50 #1 by ramage
COLLEGE FOOTBALL was created by ramage
The University of Montana defeated the University of Washington, Saturday (big upset). Montana State played close to University of Wyoming only to lose. There is some very good football being played in the mountain states. It is a shame that there is so little coverage in the MSM.

Sorry for the duplicate post, I will never get use to a new topic being defaulted to the FAQ etc Forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2021 09:13 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic COLLEGE FOOTBALL
I am hoping the ILM changes help to give a boost up to smaller colleges and also encourages Colorado athletes to stay in our state.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Sep 2021 21:21 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Not sure what you mean by ILM.

08 Sep 2021 08:41 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Starting this year, college athletes can sell their image and likeness. So many athletes who might have been inspired to leave college programs after the first year to earn big money can now earn money while going to school. One female UConn basketball player is expected to make a million dollars this year. More than she would earn in the WNBA when she graduates next year. Expect to see commercials with CU players endorsing restaurants and car dealerships.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds