× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Von Miller Traded To The Rams

01 Nov 2021 11:08 #1 by FredHayek
For two second day NFL picks, and the Broncos will pay nine million of the 9.7 million due him. End of an era. The Super Bowl MVP. Got to see him play his last Broncos game in person yesterday.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2021 13:35 - 01 Nov 2021 13:35 #2 by ScienceChic
One thing I will say for the Brown family, they are loyal to the end. If he'd been in Cinti, he never would've been traded (of course, he'd never have been paid what he was worth either, but everyone knows of their stinginess).

I'm sad to see him go, he is such a fun player and great leader for our team.

‘On The Way To LA’: Broncos Trade Linebacker Von Miller To Los Angeles Rams
By Jennifer McRae, CBS Denver | November 1, 2021 at 1:11 pm

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) — The Denver Broncos are trading Von Miller to the Los Angeles Rams. At age 32, Miller is in the final season of the six-year, $114.5 million deal he signed in the aftermath of his Super Bowl 50 MVP exploits.

“It’s surprising. I love the Denver Broncos. Everything is still just new and it’s hard to really put the emotions into words. This is all I know” said Miller as he fought back tears.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Dec 2021 08:36 #3 by FredHayek
Von Miller has Covid and hasn't been playing very well. Some have speculated he might wind up back with the Broncos next season.

31 Jan 2022 08:50 #4 by FredHayek
Von Miller will be going to the Super Bowl! I want the Bengals to win, but it would also be nice to see Von Miller get one more Super Bowl ring.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds