TRC-Timber Ridge Church prayer gathering Tuesdays 6 to 8:00 PM

09 Jul 2023 14:56 #1 by DrMike
TRC-Timber Ridge Church will host a 285 Corridor prayer time on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. This is open to the community from Morrison to Bailey. You can stay for as long as you would like or if you need to leave early, that's fine.

I know many of us are struggling and going through some hard times. You don't have to belong to TRC or any church, for that matter, to have people pray for your needs. There will be wonderful worship music you can sit back and listen to or sing along.

Everyone is welcome; We all have messed up at times; forgiveness and restoration are what God wants for all of us. Many have unforgiveness, abandonment, and bitterness issues. Why carry that guilt any longer? You'll find praying about and talking to God is a great way to be free of shame and guilt.

The address is TRC-Timber Ridge Church in Conifer, 25587 CONIFER RD, Conifer, CO 80433 It's just above the UPS store in Conifer, and at the east end of the building, there are signs on the steps, and there is an elevator for those that need one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call for additional information. Mike at 303.880.9878, or Leslie at 303.909.3707

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds