Community Prayer Gathering is growing, TRC is hosting every Tues at 6:00

24 Jul 2023 07:23 #1 by DrMike
Last week's prayer gathering was incredible; more and more people are joining in this prayer movement for each other and our communities. People are experiencing healing in their health, marriages, work, and relationships. This is a community effort; many people from the 285 corridor are uniting together to pray for each other and the needs of our children, families, and others needs.

Seriously everyone is welcome; If you're struggling with your marriage and need someone to sit down with you and pray with you, come. If you're hurting because life is tough on you, come. If you have health issues and want prayer, come. Bring your needs to people who care about you and will pray for you and your requests. Come and join us if you need physical, emotional, or spiritual healing. This is open to anyone who wants to attend; you don't have to belong to any church to join in; come as you are.

TRC-Timber Ridge Church will host a 285 Corridor prayer time on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. This is open to the community from Morrison to Bailey. You can stay for as long as you would like, or if you need to leave early, that's fine.

I know many of us are struggling and going through some hard times. You don't have to belong to TRC or any church, for that matter, to have people pray for your needs. There will be wonderful worship music you can sit back and listen to or sing along.

Remember, we all have messed up at times; forgiveness and restoration are what God wants for all of us. Many have unforgiveness, abandonment, and bitterness issues. Why carry that guilt any longer? You'll find praying about and talking to God is a great way to be free of shame and guilt.

The address is TRC-Timber Ridge Church in Conifer, 25587 CONIFER RD, Conifer, CO 80433. It's just above the UPS store in Conifer, and at the east end of the building, there are signs on the steps, and there is an elevator for those that need one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call for additional information. Mike at 303.880.9878, or Leslie at 303.909.3707

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds