From The Land of Sky Blue Waters" Fall retreat/Fishcamp in Bemidji, MN 9-14-18th

19 Aug 2023 11:12 #1 by DrMike
Bemidji Fall Retreat/ Fishcamp

COFA-Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America Fall Retreat/Fishcamp September 14th to the 19th

"From The Land of Sky Blue Waters" Fall retreat/Fishcamp in Bemidji, MN. Remember that commercial? As a kid, I can recall hearing it during televised baseball games. Those are great memories. How would you like to create your own memories this year at the COFA fall retreat/Fishcamp?

For those of you who want a 5-day getaway in Northern MN, here's the opportunity of a lifetime. I love the old Hamms Beer commercial, the singing black bear near the waters of a cool refreshing lake.

You may ask yourself: What can this getaway trip do for me? The camp we're staying at has rustic lodging, three great meals, and plenty to do. If you like fishing, walleye and northern Pike fishing is right out your back door. If you like kayaking, that's right out your back door; if you like biking or hiking, that's nearby. We have plenty of kayaks, canoes, and boats to take you fishing. We have leaders for Kayaking, Melany J, hiking, Carol B, and biking, Kris R, and for fishing: Dan P, Mike B, Dan J, George R

We have several spaces available; for more information, you can contact Leslie at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call her at 303.909.3707 or call Mike at 303.880.9878. Here is the link for more information: cofausa.org/civicrm/event/info/?id=134

The dates are September 14-19th, the registeration link is: cofausa.org/civicrm/event/register/?id=134&reset=1

The COFA website is cofausa.org for additional information about the ministry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds