COFA's Sweet Bread Dutch oven Class Sun Sept 24th 1 to 4:00 PM

12 Sep 2023 10:18 #1 by DrMike
COFA's Home Sweet Bread Dutch Oven Cooking Class – Sun, September 24th – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

I often wondered, who doesn't enjoy eating or making sweet bread during the fall season? The lingering smell of banana bread or pumpkin bread, wafering throughout the house on a cool, rainy, foggy afternoon, will excite the whole family. A few of my favorite quotes on homemade sweet breads: "The artistry of the baker, tasted in every bite." "Baking is my therapy, and the result is pure happiness." This fun and engaging class gets you fired up to make sweet bread when you go home after the class.

On Sunday, September 24th, COFA will host a Sweet Bread Dutch Oven Cooking Class with live demonstrations and taste tests!

This class, on Sunday, September 24th, will be at the COFA Green Barn from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The address is 8660 South Fairall Road, Morrison, CO 80465.

Click here to register: cofausa.org/civicrm/event/register/?id=239&reset=1

In this class, you will learn how to make holiday sweet bread. We will also show you how to make Pumpkin. Banana and kringle.

This will be a hands-on class; you will learn how to make different sweet breads at home. If you ever wondered how to make your own sweet bread, come and check the class out.

Click here to register: cofausa.org/civicrm/event/register/?id=239&reset=1

For more information, you can call Mike at 303.880.9878 or email him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or Leslie at 303.909.3707 or email her at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

COFA is an All-Volunteer, non-denominational, designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible suggested donation of $10 goes toward training materials/equipment and is greatly appreciated!

When: Sunday, September 24th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Location: COFA TRAINING FACILITY, 8660 S FAIRALL RD, Morrison, CO 80465

Event Donation $10.00

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds