New program for kids on 285 Corridor AWANA's is here, in Conifer!

29 Sep 2023 08:17 #1 by DrMike
Attention parents on the 285 corridor. Fall is finally here and so is a kid’s program on the 285 corridor that can get them involved with other kids in a safe environment. Remember growing up, we had safe places where kids could be kids and enjoy making new friends. I had my daughter in AWANA’s and she loved it, you learned about God, learned about the bible and played fun games and she made lots of new friends. If you have any questions go to the following link below:

Timber Ridge Church is calling all children ages Kindergarten to 12th grade to enroll in our new AWANA program! Launching this year, TRC is opening its doors to all students that are looking for a community where they can belong, believe and become. The AWANA program encourages children to grow in their relationship with Christ and one another.

Registration is open now! Club will meet on Sundays from 2-4 for K-5th grade students and on Thursday from 6:45-8:45 for 6th-12th grade students. Club begins on October 1st and 5th respectfully. We can't wait to engage with your family! For more information visit trcconifer.com/awana's

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds