COFA Men and women Western Big Game Hunt Clinic, Sat Oct 21st 1-3:30

17 Oct 2023 11:03 #1 by DrMike
Western Big Game Hunt Clinic – Sat, Oct 21 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Morrison/Conifer
It's hard to believe that the 2nd season is a little over a week away! I remember looking at the Big Game brochure in April and applying for my tags. Now, hunting season is upon us.

To register, go to the following link below:
cofausa.org/civicrm/event/register/?id=189&reset=1

Quick question for you, do you have the right elk calls and scents, and know how to use them? COFA's experienced staff will teach you how to use scents, calls, blinds, and decoys and how to read maps for locating elk and deer in any new area you hunt. We can show you on your area hunt map some good spots to check out instead of going blindly into a new area.

This is an informative class and one that I highly recommend for gathering information before the second and third season begins.

To register, go to the following link below:

cofausa.org/civicrm/event/register/?id=189&reset=1

COFA is an All-Volunteer, non-denominational, designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible suggested donation of $35 goes toward training materials/equipment and is greatly appreciated! If you sign up before October 21st, you'll get a $10 discount and pay $25

For more information, you can call Leslie at 303.909.3707 or email her at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
It's a fun class; all are welcome to attend.

October 21st, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Location: COFA TRAINING FACILITY 8660 S FAIRALL RD, Morrison/CONIFER, CO 80465

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds