× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Aspen Peak Cellars Online Store for Takeout and Wine Orders

18 Mar 2020 12:11 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Aspen Peak Cellars:

Here we go! Our online store for take-out food and wine is established. Bear with us as we figure out details. Place your order through this link or call in your orders for pickup during our regular business hours from Wednesday to Sunday 11am-6pm. Last orders taken at 5:30pm. Please allow 30 minute max. for order processing and preparation time. Pickup at counter or call us when you arrrive and we will make a curbside delivery. Phone # 303-816-5504
my-site-102857-100519.square.site/

We are now up and running with our e-gift card sales! Get some for yourself or gift them to your friends for any occasion or just because. Can be applied towards take out wine and food orders or any future in store purchases. Thank you for shopping local!
squareup.com/gift/EQ58N0RJ8BTKE/order

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2020 16:35 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Today we will have following in addition to our regular menu:
-Loaded baked potato soup (cup, bowl or quart)
-Harvest salad with blackberry vinaigrette, goat cheese crumbles, walnuts and craisins
-APC Pesto mussels (only 3 lbs left)
-Mozzarella curds for Friday class (only 4 lbs left)

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

31 Mar 2020 08:38 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
Happy Tuesday, well you know if you give us a couple of days off, we come up with new stuff! Starting Wednesday, we will add these new features, read entire post for details:

-FREE Daily Dinner Deliveries 6PM-6:30PM
-Weekly Dinner Special - this week Roast Beef
-Friday 6PM, Zoom Cooking Class, Meal Kit for 2 & Wine
-Saturday 2PM, FB live, How to make Eggs Benedict

-One time daily dinner deliveries (any menu items) will be made as requested in the online store or phone orders to a centralized neighborhood location and time listed for Bailey, Pine Jct., Conifer and Shawnee at no charge. Tips however, very much appreciated. Must place orders before 5:30PM.

-This weeks dinner special is:
Braised beef roast in a red wine sauce, mashed potatoes and roasted zucchini squash $18

-Friday 6PM we will teach you how to prepare 2 lbs of our APC pesto/white wine mussels to enjoy for dinner along with a perfectly paired bottle of Viognier. You can order and pickup or have the complete meal kit delivered before Friday and provide you with a Zoom link for the class. $50/Meal&Wine Kit

-This Saturday, 2PM instead of Virtual Rockin' Rapids, we will feature a FB live stream, on how to prepare our Eggs Benedict from scratch, so you can impress your family on Easter.

Attachments:

01 Apr 2020 13:55 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
TODAY'S SPECIALS!
-Soup of the day: Cream of tomato/basil
-Salad of the day: Greek, add chicken or smoked salmon
-Dinner Special: Roast beef in a red wine sauce, mashed potatoes and sauteed zucchini $18
-Full regular menu and all wine selections also available.

Starting today, we will make one dinner & wine delivery for any orders received by 5:30pm. All of us will be leaving the winery at 6 and arrive at the requested neighborhood meetup place as requested when you place your online order. Please place your orders here:

02 Apr 2020 10:24 #5 by Mountain-News-Events
From Aspen Peak Cellars:

Today’s soup is Chicken Tortilla (cup , bowl or quart)

Salad of the day is Classic Wedge with egg, bacon tomatoes and blue cheese dressing

Special is Roast beef in a red wine sauce, mashed potatoes and zucchini

We are still recycling our bottles, any shipping boxes and inserts. If you have any, please drop them off during your next visit at the winery or we can arrange pickup along the 285 corridor. Did you know Aspen Peak Cellars averages nearly 25% of recycled bottles and before this shipping rush, nearly 90% of reused shipping boxes. Thank you all for keeping Mother Earth in mind.

Only a few Mussels meal kits left. Make sure to order yours today if you like to join the class Friday night at 6pm. Pickup or have it delivered this evening to one of the 6 neighborhood locations offered in the online store.

Attachments:

05 Apr 2020 19:26 #6 by Mountain-News-Events
Spring Barrel Tasting Update!
Congratulations Tim Browers for winning a bottle of wine, mastering the Barrel Room Scrabble game this afternoon. Nice work. We had a blast, thank you all for playing. Here is the special offer for those who want to take advantage of the best price on futures we ever had. On top of that, we will offer a money back guarantee, should you for some reason not be satisfied with the final product, so really nothing to lose! Win/Win for everyone, cheers!
Futures can be purchased in our online store: my-site-102857-100519.square.site/s/shop

Attachments:

12 Apr 2020 10:52 #7 by Mountain-News-Events
Happy Easter! Making the first brunch delivery run at 11am if anyone like something added.

Attachments:

14 Apr 2020 16:15 #8 by Mountain-News-Events
What's on spigot this week? Looks like we start our week with the NO tax day and following specials:
-Soup: Wild mushroom
-Salad: Southwestern with corn & black bean salsa, avocados and orange cilantro vinaigrette
-Quiche Lorraine, side salad and champagne vinaigrette $14
-APC Pesto Mussels with baguette $16

Later this week we will feature Cioppino (San Francisco fishermen's stew with salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams and mahi, potatoes and vegetables) $16
-Also the cooking class and meal kit for 2 will be Pork Tenderloin Wellington with roasted asparagus and Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon $50, Class is on Zoom on Friday, 6PM.
-Saturday from 2PM on FB Live, we will feature Kenny and Michelle with another round of Rock n' Roll trivia
-Sunday, 2PM, FB Live, Julie and Marcel will host a Colorado Wine Country Scrabble, Win a bottle of APC wine

Make your online orders here: my-site-102857-100519.square.site/

Attachments:

07 May 2020 22:32 #9 by Mountain-News-Events
It's time to order the Friday night cooking class meal kit, pickup Friday, Zoom class Friday night! if you like to participate Mother's Day Package Deal, pre-order now, pickup on Friday or Saturday
Have a great week!
my-site-102857-100519.square.site/s/shop

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds