× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Masks required per state order

17 Jul 2020 08:51 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Aspen Peak Cellars:
It was about to happen. Starting today we will require masks for everyone at our establishment according to the newest state order. Please understand that we will not risk losing our license to operate our business. We will refuse service to anyone trying to enter without a mask. At your table, you will be able to remove it. Please continue to social distance while entering, exiting and trips to the restroom.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2020 09:56 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Fortunately, for those who don't want to and are not able to mask up, we still have an option to order food and wine to go in our online store with curbside pickup. Soup of the day is Minestrone with Italian Sausage, Salad is Southwestern with corn & black bean salsa, avocado, tortilla chips and orange cilantro vinaigrette.
As we are getting ready for the sold out socially distanced LoBay Jazz & Tapas Night at 6:30pm, we will be promptly closing at 6pm tonight.
my-site-102857-100519.square.site/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds