Up the Mountain Steak and Seafood Restaurant

20 Jun 2010 10:08 #1 by pacamom
Anyone know anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2010 10:24 #2 by JMC
I think that is the name of the restaurant going in at the old Lucilles. At least that's what I was told a week or 2 ago

20 Jun 2010 12:47 #3 by pound dog mom
I read that they are looking for local artists to showcase their work in the new restaurant. I have sent and email to a few artists that I know. Here is the contact info if anyone knows anybody interested. Please contact Lisa at . for more information.

26 Jun 2010 18:22 #4 by The Viking
I just talked to one of the owners and his wife. They are shooting for a July 16th opening. Upstairs will be Steak and Seafood. They have hired two new chefs who specialize in each. They told me the prices will be lower than Lucilles were and larger portions and better service. They are very excited about the food selection. Yes, they are looking for more artists upstairs also. So if you know of anyone, please let them know. They want to continue with live music on certain nights. With a variety of music.

Downstairs will be a sort of Tavern. More laid back sith a few different things such as comedy and live music on different nights. From what I gathered it may remain open a little later and will be rather versatile as a sort of Sports Bar, with different things on different nights. More of a bar type food down there. Sorry, but no SUshi for those of you who will miss that. But they want a totally fresh look and fresh start and I think that is a great idea.

As long as the prices are lower and the food is as good as he thinks it will be with the two new chefs, and the service is good, I think it will be a welcome addition to our community. Less than 3 weeks now!

27 Jun 2010 21:47 #5 by Sunshine Girl
I saw a banner up today. I can't wait!!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 Jun 2010 21:58 #6 by The Viking
Also they told me they are going to have a wide variety on the kids menu. So it should be very family friendly.

29 Jun 2010 07:36 #7 by I am Woman
Lucille's was just a little bit expensive for me. This sounds wonderful! Will they be serving alcohol upstairs? I think serving steak and seafood without a bottle of wine or an ice cold beer is just criminal.

29 Jun 2010 08:02 #8 by The Viking

I am Woman wrote: Lucille's was just a little bit expensive for me. This sounds wonderful! Will they be serving alcohol upstairs? I think serving steak and seafood without a bottle of wine or an ice cold beer is just criminal.

Yes, alcohol both up and down. Same as before miuns the Saki.

30 Jun 2010 12:48 #9 by Sunshine Girl

I am Woman wrote: Lucille's was just a little bit expensive for me. This sounds wonderful! Will they be serving alcohol upstairs? I think serving steak and seafood without a bottle of wine or an ice cold beer is just criminal.

I agree. The portion size in relation to the cost seemed high to me.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds