Beer Like Wine?

22 Jul 2010 11:30 #1 by Biggie
Beer Like Wine? was created by Biggie
Beer Like Wine?

Skylar, who is the beer manager at Biggie, continues to surprise me with beer recommendations that are excellent. I am a wine guy first and beer simply didn’t do much for me. Not anymore. The beer that is now in my fridge is complex, layered, interesting, and has high alcohol. These beers have everything from a good nose to a lingering finish and I look forward to matching these beers with food and tasting the different flavors each new sip gives me.

Even when I am camping I have quality beer to choose from because most of these good beers are being canned. Cans are now made differently than in the past. They are lined with a water based coating that prevents the beer from ever touching the aluminum. In fact Oskar Blues Brewery (Dales Pale Ale) out of Lyons only distributes their product in cans under the belief that it is the best way to distribute the product from environmentally to flavor.

So next time you in pick up one of these beers in a bomber (22 ounce bottle) and enjoy a different experience.

Jon Guelzow

Jon is the owner of Biggie Liquors the largest provider of wine, beer and spirits along the 285 corridor. Pete has 25 years experience in liquor and Jon has 15 years. Best prices, best selection and knowledgeable staff. Come on by and see us!

Biggie Wine and Liquors
We are in King Soopers Shopping Center

Any questions about wine, beer or spirits for Jon, email . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds