for all CHOCOHOLICS...

06 Jun 2010 18:28 - 06 Jun 2010 19:27 #1 by RY
for all CHOCOHOLICS... was created by RY
...the best healthiest fastest most delicious chocolate mousse you'll ever find; I am sharing my own secret recipe with you:
1 can of coconut milk, 1/4 - 1/2 cup of cacao pwdr (I use raw organic), 1/2 teaspoon organic raw "real" vanilla pwd, a pinch of (sea)salt, 1/2 - 1 teaspoon stevia (natural sweetener)mix it all up with your mixer/blender and voila! tastes even... better the next day, if you freeze it you'll have something like frozen chocolate yoghurt (without the animal fats of course), add some fresh strawberries, peaches.... endless possibilities... enjoy!

http://www.sophiasvibranthealthforever. ... -Tips.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2010 18:47 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic for all CHOCOHOLICS...

Royal Yoga wrote: ...the best healthiest fastest most delicious chocolate mousse you'll ever find; I am sharing my own secrect recipe with you:
1 can of coconut milk, 1/4 - 1/2 cup of cacao pwdr (I use raw organic), 1/2 teaspoon organic raw "real" vanilla pwd, a pinch of (sea)salt, mix it all up with your mixer/blender and voila! tastes even... better the next day, if you freeze it you'll have something like frozen chocolate yoghurt (without the animal fats of course), add some fresh strawberries, peaches.... endless possibilities... enjoy!

http://www.sophiasvibranthealthforever. ... -Tips.html

just had it for dessert along with 6 (!) strawberries from the greenhouse... yummmm

10 Jun 2010 00:51 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic for all CHOCOHOLICS...
Mmm, my favorite dessert - thanks for sharing!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2010 05:48 #4 by Wayne Harrison
Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds