Just a reminder

16 Mar 2015 15:22 #1 by ScienceChic
Just a reminder was created by ScienceChic
If you have any technical difficulties posting, find broken links, wish to discuss moderation, have an issue with another member, or want to say thanks for the great site, our door is always open! You are free to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., call 720-608-0285, or message any of the staff nics, Mountain Road Crew, Mountain Town Welcome Crew, or the Mountain Town Tech Crew, that are listed in the Business Directory . We welcome all comments, suggestions, requests, and constructive criticisms - it's the only way we can continue to improve and serve you better.

If you are having a bad day and just want to vent at someone, The Ring is a great place where you can use all the "colorful metaphors" (and special forum emoticons!) that you like (swearing has been scientifically proven to lessen pain). It's unhealthy to hold it in, so let it out and find peace within. Our members may have some sage wisdom to share, or at least can try to perk you up!, and I like to think I'm a great listener and have had quite a bit of experience dealing with tough issues so I may have a little bit of good advice to offer, if wanted.
:meditate:

If you have an issue with me personally, again, you can find me in The Ring, but be aware that I don't hold back if that's the discussion we're going to have. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds