My Mountain Town Classifieds Terms of Use

20 Sep 2021 16:23 #11 by ScienceChic
Hi MamaBea!
You are more than welcome to post your delicious beef for sale in our Member & Business Classifieds! I think the animal parts that's mentioned in the terms of service is for things that aren't edible or could be from a poached source. Yours definitely is not that.
mymountaintown.com/forum/30-business-classifieds

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2022 10:54 #12 by vaporgeek
Hi, I own Vapor Geek a local store for buying vape juice and related accessories. I see that Tobacco is not allowed but wanted to ask if that means vape as well, it's not tobacco and some online forums do allow it. I don't want to post items for sale or anything like that I just want to get the word out that I'm here for current vapers and smokers that want to switch to a healthier option than cigarettes.
Thanks

31 Aug 2022 19:15 #13 by ScienceChic
Hello vaporgeek, and welcome to My Mountain Town! We are happy to help support our fellow local businesses and appreciate that you are taking the time to ask about what's allowed and what isn't. You are welcome to post about your business in our Free Mountain Classifieds to get the word out about where you are and what you offer.

If you have a logo, please do add that to your Profile, and your contact information/website to your signature and business listing so folks know how to find you. Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds