Mountain High Integrity Plumbing

08 Jul 2010 12:37 #1 by Debster
I'm not sure if Mountain High Integrity Plumbing is a member here yet or not - but if anyone is looking for
a great plumber I'm posting a positive recommendation for them. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to share our great experience with hiring Aaron to work on our propane lines. We needed a new regulator installed and relocated to meet current safety requirements.

Aaron is courteous, professional, very experienced and most of all will perform a job correctly and efficiently. He was patient with all our questions and offered cost effective solutions to modify our current gas lines to accommodate modifications we will be planning down the road.

Once completed, he thoroughly tested everything for us and even found a small leak we had in an unused gas line (that we had no idea was there). I cannot say enough about how satisfied we are with working with him and will not hesitate to call on him again when we are ready to install that tank-less hot water heater or any other plumbing issues for that matter.

Mountain High Integrity Plumbing is one local company my husband and I definitely recommend.
Thank you Aaron!

From his signature:
Mountain High Integrity Plumbing, LLC with Aaron Smith, experienced, insured, licensed Master Plumber at your service. Repairs to remodels, new construction and drain service, gas and hydronic heating. Residential and commercial. 720-234-6172 or email . for FREE ESTIMATES.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2010 13:19 #2 by LopingAlong
I just called Aaron yesterday and left him a message to contact me about this site! Thanks, Debster for posting this. He is fabulous!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds