MSM

20 May 2010 11:53 #1 by TPP
MSM was created by TPP
I tell ya this is like a miracle for me…
I was using Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and could yard work about 2 ½ hours, before I was done and then have to rest the next day to get rid of the pain & soreness.
Couple of weekends ago, worked 2 ½ hours, and quit, because of the past, (even though I didn’t feel like it), well woke up next morning a little sore but movement was fine, after warming up, worked 3 ½ hours, and Monday, I could get up (a little soreness), but I could move, THIS IS A HUGE improvement.
Wiffie tried G&C but it gave her an upset tummy & she said it did nothing for her, (come to find out they use shellfish in it) Wiffie can’t do shellfish AT ALL.
She hasn’t had any complaints, so I’ve awoke with her beside me in the mornings so it MAYBE helping with my hay fever & Snoring, too.
May get off this vicodin, if this really works.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

What do ya say Dr.Mike?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2010 12:30 #2 by DrMike
Replied by DrMike on topic MSM
DMSO had worked very well on some of my patients, was very helpful for RA and other issues. Hey, if it works, then by all means, keep up with the research and how its helping others. You may have found something that can help you. NFL players would use this stuff back in the 80's...jmho!

20 May 2010 13:47 #3 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic MSM
THX

23 May 2010 18:37 #4 by RY
Replied by RY on topic MSM
MSM is wonderful, I use it myself and recommend it to my clients as well with great success. Sam'e is also very good!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds