Outdoor Personal Training Boot Camp

09 Jun 2016 22:23 #1 by TrainingWithAltitude
On June 13th, 2016 at 8 am at the Flying J Picnic Area, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2016 16:24 - 12 Jun 2016 16:25 #2 by TrainingWithAltitude
On June 22nd, 2016 at 8 am at the Flying J Picnic Area, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

12 Jun 2016 16:53 #3 by ScienceChic
Getting exercise while out in our beautiful mountain parks? Sounds perfect to me! Thanks for letting us know Training with Altitude!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jun 2016 15:28 #4 by TrainingWithAltitude
On June 28th, 2016 at 8 am at the Flying J Picnic Area, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

14 Jul 2016 17:32 #5 by TrainingWithAltitude
On July 18th, 2016 at 8 am at the Bailey Rosalie Open Space, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

18 Jul 2016 13:58 #6 by TrainingWithAltitude
On July 27th, 2016 at 9 am at Evergreen High School, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

01 Aug 2016 15:58 #7 by TrainingWithAltitude
On August 4th, 2016 at 8:30 am at Flying J Picnic Area, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

01 Aug 2016 16:05 #8 by TrainingWithAltitude
On August 9th, 2016 at 9 am at Bailey Rosalie Open Space area, I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

01 Aug 2016 16:10 #9 by TrainingWithAltitude
On August 17th, 2016 at 9 am at Bergan Open Space Area , I will be hosting a Personal Training Boot Camp. No matter what other classes you attend or workouts you currently do on a regular basis, these are meant to be group work outs tailored by a personal trainer. They will be full body but unique activities that mimic other work outs and just support your overall development. It will be $5 per person for clients and $7 for non- clients. For any questions you can reach me, Jeanie Boymel, at (303) 503-5036 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds