A Taste of the Foothills by Peaceworks Inc October 18th 2014

13 Oct 2014 11:33 #1 by MyMountainTown
We are proud to be one of several fantastic sponsors of this inaugural event, which is replacing the previous 'Taste of Italy' that was the annual fundraiser for Peaceworks, Inc. Please bring your family Saturday to the Evergreen Memorial Barn and stop by our booth to say hello!

Join us for A Taste of the Foothills Fall Family Festival next Saturday, Oct. 18 from 10 AM - 4 PM at the barn and grounds of Evergreen Memorial Park for great family fun! All proceeds benefit PeaceWorks, Inc., providing the only domestic violence shelter in 2,700 square miles of our mountain community.

Can't make it? Be sure to check out the AMAZING online silent auction that runs Wed., Oct 15-3 p.m. Saturday Oct 18. Great gifts, adventures and trips, and our featured items, a radio-controlled car valued at $800 or a 2-hour private Concert Performance valued at $10,000 by Nashville recording artist, PETE MARTINEZ. Check out the poster below for links and more detail!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2014 07:34 #2 by pacamom
The company that hosted this silent auction (WedoAuctions.net)was great. Online bidding and instant notifications that you were outbid and no arguments when the auction closes.

I got some great items at even greater prices.

Thanks Peaceworks. I hope this was successful for you and that you had great attendance both online and in person.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds