New documentary takes you on Colorado water journey through history to tap

03 Aug 2015 08:44 - 03 Aug 2015 08:48 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
New documentary takes you on a Colorado water journey through history -- and into your tap
'Great Divide' opens Aug. 6 at DU's Newman Center
Cory Reppenhagen
5:47 PM, Jul 31, 2015

The state of Colorado is predicted to double its population by 2050, the demand for water is mounting, and supplies are limited.

A new documentary film called, "The Great Divide," from Colorado filmmaker Jim Havey, addresses the important and complex issues surrounding Colorado water. The film takes you on a water journey through history -- and into your tap.

"But the complexity of what it takes to get it out of that tap, and the historical story of what it's taken to get to this point, is -- I hope -- going to be very compelling for people," Havey told 7NEWS.

www.thegreatdividefilm.com/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds