Dec 14: Pension Board of Trustees + Board of Directors Meeting

11 Dec 2023 17:35 #1 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
The public is invited and encouraged to attend a special meeting of the Pension Board of Trustees followed by the regular Board of Directors Meeting this Thursday, December 14th starting at 1800 hours (6:00PM). The meeting will be held in person at Station 1, 11993 Blackfoot Rd, Conifer, and virtually via Zoom. The meeting agendas and link to the online meeting are available on our Meeting Minutes & Agendas page on our website: elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/transparency/me...-minutes-and-agendas

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2023 12:13 #2 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
We hope you will join us for our special Pension Board of Trustees and regular Board of Directors meetings tonight starting at 6:00pm. December is when we adopt the 2024 budget. The virtual meeting link is posted here: elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/transparency/me...-minutes-and-agendas .

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds