DOJ Will Not Charge George Zimmerman For Trayvon Martin Death

24 Feb 2015 12:30 #1 by FredHayek
Of course, the man is so out of control, he will probably go to jail on something he does next week.
Not the representative needed to show people how concealed carry is a good thing.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2015 14:14 #2 by PrintSmith
Of course they won't charge him. There are no grounds, even invented ones, for them to do so especially after he was found innocent of all charges in the kangaroo court case the government brought in an attempt to pacify the local mobs.

28 Feb 2015 18:43 - 28 Feb 2015 23:21 #3 by pineinthegrass
I couldn't believe it how Holder complained that filing civil rights charges was hard to do.

To me, that's the same as a prosecutor complaining that they have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. That can be hard to do too.

What does Holder want? Is it the ability to take someone already found not guilty and throw them in jail for political reasons, without sufficient evidence, and toss away the key?

01 Mar 2015 08:13 #4 by cydl

pineinthegrass wrote: What does Holder want? Is it the ability to take someone already found not guilty and throw them in jail for political reasons, without sufficient evidence, and toss away the key?

BINGO! :dominos:

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds